Tuesday, May 12, 2015

In Need A Change In Scenery

Little things I'm thinking about today. Some of you may know that I suffer from General Anxiety Disorder, and lately it has been really hard to deal with. I've never wanted meds for it because I've always tried to handle it myself, but it does get too hard sometimes. Therapy has also helped, and Yoga has helped in the past as well. Exercise really helps a lot, but sleep has been difficult to come by when I have nightmares every night from stress the past 3 weeks. Hoping part of it will be alleviated tomorrow on my last day of the semester, but I have other big decisions to make. In need of a slight change in scenery to better myself and work towards my main goal. Nothing of importance ever comes easy, so I just need to breathe and make a game plan, and attack it with courage and strength. I'm reminding myself today that I create my future and can't rely on the help of others to help me along my journey, because sometimes they hinder it for their own gain. I can do this. It's all in my hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment