Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Funny Story About American, Just For Fun


I found this very funny video, a TV show revealed the interview of a crew with some American people randomly. Check their funny yet zany answers. :D
A presenter said : "A lot of people give Americans a bum rap for being stupid and knowing nothing about the world, but the reality couldn’t be further from the truth. As I discovered on the streets here, asking US locals about the very world their country runs" 

Question : Name a country that begins with U 
A : '' Yugoslavia"
B : " Utah"
C : "A country that begins with U!"
D: "Utopia"

Question : Who’s in the coalition of the willing?
A: "No freaking idea"
B: "Afghanistan, Kuwait"
C: "Iraq, Pakistan, New Zealand"

Question :What’s the religion of Israel?
A: Israeli
B: Muslim
C: Islamic
D: Catholic, probably

Question : "What religion are buddhist monks?"
A: Buddhist monks?
B: ????
C: Islamic, I don’t know

Who won the Vietnam war?
A: We did. Hahaha. Were we even in the Vietnam war?!
Question : "Who is Fidel Castro?
A: a singer

Question : "How many sides does a triangle have?"
A: Damn, four
B: There’s no sides…One?

Question :"What is the currency used in the United Kingdom?"
A: What is the United Kingdom? I don’t know
B: Possibly American money
C: Queen Elizabeth money? That’s all I know!


Question : "Name a country that begins with U! "
A: ???
(what about this one?)
A: What?
(United States of America)

Question : "In the term of the war on terror, who do you think should be the next country to invade?"
A: Saudi Arabia
B: Somebody in the middle-east
C: We make a big blast crater out of the fucking middle-east, for all I care
D: Mmm, I’m thinking.. Italy
E: Cuba
F: Iran
(why’s that?)
F: I think there’s a revolution going on pretty soon
G : Russia, China
H : India, and Pakistan
I: Indonesia, Brazil
J : Korea
(Korea? Why do you say that?)
J: They’re trouble
(what’s troubling about them)
J: Their attitude
K: Canada
L : Sri lanka
M: Iran
N: North Korea
(why do you think North Korea?)
N: Nuclear
O : Probably France
(Why do you France?)
O: It just seems to be some friction between France and the United States

Question : "Kofi Anan is a drink, true or false? (tau kan Kofi Anan? Diplomat asal Ghana sekaligus Sekjen PBB yang ke tujuh. Sumber : Pelajaran SD :D)"
A : Coffee is a drink
B: Coffee in what?
C: It sound like a Law firm


Question : 'Who is Tony Blair?"
(tau kan Tony Blair yang fenomanel itu? Jaman2 perang Irak. Beliau adalah mantan PM Inggris sebelum pak Gordon Brown. Beliau juga pernah ke Jakarta lho. Tahun 2006 tepatnya)
A: I don’t even know him
(Any guess?)
A: Skater?
B: Tony Blair is an actor (Pedenya… :P)
C: Linda Blair’s brother?

Question : "Which countries are in the axis of evil?"
A: Ehm, I know Germany is one of them, ehm, I’m not sure about the others.
B : Ok, California
(anywhere else?)
B: New York
C: Jerusalem
D: Jerusalem
(there are more than one)
D: I think all of them
E: Florida.
F: Ok, I’m a little bit mixed up over the Palestinians and the Israelis. Which one is throwing the rocks?
G: A fella with turban thing, I called it diaper-head..really
H: I believe…Mississippi

Question : "Who’s the first man on the moon?"
A: John Glen
B: Armstrong walked on the moon but. I think it was a Russian, I’m not sure.
C: well, I can tell you some people don’t believe that happened, they believe that it was REINCARNATED in Arizona somewhere

Question : "What is the mosque?"
A: Don’t have any idea
(Wanna guess?)
A:  An animal (hmm, far less match, lady)
B:  I have no intelligent guess.
(ok, what about a stupid guess?)

Question : '"How many kidneys that human have?"
A: One

Question : "What is collateral damage?" (maksudnya kerusakan akibat salah sasaran, military term)
A: well, they just made a film about it, but that stuff I don’t know what it is… It probably has something to do with what the movie was about. But not necessarily related to the movie. Do you know what I mean? (haha, mas nya basa-basi tuh, bilang aja nggak tau :D)

Question : "How many world wars have there been?"
A: Three (belum kiamat pak :D)

Question : Which states does KFC come from?
A: What the chicken? I don’t know. I really don’t know.
(ok, do you know what KFC stands for?)
A: Kentucky Fried Chicken, right? (tuh, tau?)

Question : "Star Wars is based on a true story? True or False?"
A: True (oh, you might be die, man)

Question : "What are Hiroshima and Nagasaki famous for?"
A: Judo-wrestling (BELIEVE It Or Not?)

Question : How many Eiffel Towers are there in Paris?
A: I say, about ten.

Question : What is it Al-Qaida?
Al-Qaida is a group…a suicide group in Israel, in the Middle East. That they do suicide bombs and stuff. And the president of it is Yasser Arafat… Everybody knows that (you guess too far and you assume too wrong, fella)
B : Al-Qaida is a wing of Masonic Order

Question : 'Where was the Berlin wall?"
A: ????

What is the main religion of Israel?
A: Muslim
B: Believe me, I don’t know the answer to this question, but I’m thinking..

 Here's the link on youtube for more :)








No comments:

Post a Comment